Learn from organisations in Asia achieving their goals through improved KM
Through established theory or hands-on practice, our speakers’ expertise will help you on your journey to better communication, collaboration and overall knowledge management. Gain ideas and hear secrets of success from thought leaders and organisations including:
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Messrs Shook Lin & Bok (Malaysia)
- David Gurteen (Gurteen Knowledge)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bradford & Barthel LLP (US)
- Save the Children (India)
- DLA Piper (Hong Kong)
- Huawei Technologies (China)
- Irish Defence Forces (Ireland)
Build a foundation for success. Create a KM strategy (Day 1)
Gain leadership buy-in. How can you add value to your KM system and overcome challenges from business units to get sign off for future KM initiatives? Frankie Lai of Huawei Technologies provides top tips for involving your senior leaders and engaging them with your projects.
Discover how to use KM as a risk management tool. How can knowledge management help protect your organisation and identify sources of risk that might not be immediately obvious? Uncover a new benefit of KM with Strategic Knowledge Partners’ Director, Carla Sapsford Maloney.
Learn how to start a KM strategy from scratch with Save the Children’s Global Knowledge Leader and Director, Roy Kaushik. Discover how this organisation implemented a new way of working that fostered a better knowledge culture across borders.
Gain an update on global KM standards that are currently being developed by the International Standards Organisation (ISO). Hear from Ron Young, Chairman of the British Standards Institute (BSI) and member of the ISO.
Learn more about Day 1’s speakers or view the agenda.
Unite people, processes and technology to help you achieve your goals (Day 2)
- Artificial intelligence. Learn how artificial intelligence is turbo-boosting technology used by knowledge managers and find out how this is likely to evolve in future years with Eric Hunter, Bradford & Barthel’s Director of Knowledge, Technology & Innovation Strategies.
- Understand how innovation can accelerate growth at your organisation. Learn how to build and sustain a competitive advantage using innovative business strategies with help from Knowurture Health Solutions based in India.
- Break down barriers to effective KM with Philippe Blanchard, Director at the International Olympic Committee (IOC). You’ll examine cultural challenges standing in the way of success and how individual differences can hinder communication.
- Collaboration. Realise the power of shared experiences in creating a new culture for success and learn about new technologies that can simplify collaboration with Wipro’s Hari Prasad based in India.
Learn more about Day 2’s speakers or view the agenda.