12-14 November 2013, Singapore
The world's most prestigious annual knowledge management event
KM Asia brings together KM practitioners from private and public sector organisations across Asia. The agenda features best practice case studies from a range of businesses, as well as expert insight into the challenges and opportunities that KM faces.
The conference and workshops bring you the most locally relevant strategy, thinking and organisational stories from around the globe, so that you will return to the office with a better understanding of how to practically implement your knowledge initiatives and secure an enhanced role for the knowledge function in your organisation, along with a full business card holder packed with useful KM contacts.
At KM Asia we have been delighted to welcome delegates and speakers from Australia, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Fiji, Hong Kong PRC, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. Here is just some of the positive feedback from previous delegates:
- "Fantastic conference with lots of great presentations and discussion."
- "Well organised event with an impressive live up of speeches."
- "Lots of valuable knowledge from the speakers. The quality and diversity of the speakers gave me great insights of the current KM trends."
- "Thanks for this opportunity to meet fantastic people in KM area."
- "Great event - definitely will be back next year. Great organisation."
- "Lots of new ideas and activities to try out in my organisation to stimulate knowledge sharing or a KM culture."
To visit the 2012 event website, click here. Updated 2013 website coming soon!
If you are interested in speaking at the event, sponsorship opportunities or attending as a delegate, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.